If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (508) 946-2397

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Firing up the furnace- Acushnet, MA 02743

11/6/2017 (Permalink)

Turning your homes heat on for the first time can be bittersweet for most of us here in New England. It is a sign that summer and all its glory and sunshine is over. Nonetheless autumn means beautiful foliage stretching down I95, flannel, and spending more time inside with family and friends.

Like most mechanical appliances, turning them on for the first time in a while can lead to discovering some issues that weren't present the prior season. There is a serious risk of starting a fire or causing a puff-back which can be extremely dangerous and costly.

Whenever dealing with an appliance that heats up it has the potential to be dangerous. Avoid potential carbon monoxide and fire hazards and further complications by taking the time to monitor your boiler or furnace during the first run of the season. SERVPRO of Marion/Middleboro wants to help keep you safe this winter. 

Other News

View Recent Posts