About SERVPRO of Marion / Middleborough
Owners of SERVPRO of Marion / Middleborough
SERVPRO of Marion/Middleborough understands the stress and worry that comes with the disruption fire and water damage can cause. Our objective is to quickly mitigate these damages to make them “Like it never even happened.”
Our locally owned and operated franchise has served the Tri-Town area for over 25 years, and is regarded as being the leading restoration company in Plymouth County. We are proud to be recognized as more than just a Disaster Restoration company in the eyes of our community – because we truly are so much more than that!
Our President, Doug Glassman, along with members of our Marketing team, show just how dedicated to the community SERVPRO is. Serving on multiple Boards and as Ambassador’s for the Cranberry Country Chamber of Commerce, and Power Hour Networking Group; our team members are happy to be out in the community building relationships and strengthening the SERVPRO name!
Don’t take it from us; visit our testimonials page to see what the community is saying about us.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Bristol County Chamber of Commerce
- Cranberry Country Chamber of Commerce
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Program
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- SouthCoast Chamber of Commerce