Safety Tips for When You're All Up In Your Grill
As the summer months and the warmer weather hits, there’s nothing better than the smell of food on the grill.Enjoy a nice cookout, birthday party or family event with the taste of food off thegrill.We all love our deck & backyard entertaining, pool parties, family gatherings, kids and pets playing in the yard. There is truly nothing better for quality time and food with family and friends. Whether enjoying food, wine & spirits or just some relaxationtime, We just need to keep safety precautions in mind when enjoying outdoor grilling and barbecues.
Follow these safety tips below.
- Keep children and pets away from the grill area
- Always keep your charcoal, smoker or gas grill 10' away from a structural setting (garage, shed, breezeway)
- Never grill under a porch, awning or covered structure
- Keep grill away from flammablematerials
- Keep 10' from railings, bushes,
- Always keep your grillclean from greaseor food build up
- Check hoses for leaks
- Keep the hood closed while grilling or lighting the grill
- Never leave a grill unattended
- Oil and saucethe food not the grate
We never want a fire disaster to occur, but in the event a fireshould occur we're here to help! Contact the pros and let us help!