Got Mold? Yes, it's everywhere!
Whether you realize it or not, there is mold everywhere. Mold spores are a part of life. The most important factor in how it affects your health is in the quantity and the particular combination of moisture, temperature and food source that is perfect for specific types of mold to grow.
What happens with the mold spores in the air at your home and at work?
In homes and offices with central HVAC systems, properly maintained in-system or in-duct filters should remove many of the spores present. Nonetheless, many occurrences are known where the HVAC system itself served as breeding ground for spores. In these cases, mold has been found growing on air filters as well as in the ducts. This can often be prevented by routine maintenance. Mold growth in the home is often noticeable, it may be visible and often produces a musty odor. If you suspect mold in your home, you should get preliminary air quality testing done. Whether mold is visible or not, contact SERVPRO Marion/Middleboro today at 508-946-2397 and we will help you make it like it never even happened!