Mold on your Belongings?
A New Lease on Life for this Old Heirloom
We we’re recently approached by a woman who was having issues with mold in a split unit A/C system in her home. This particular unit was located in her tiny 10’ x 10’ bedroom, and simple enough to clean where she felt comfortable doing it on her own.
Unfortunately, the system was situated in a way where the air flow blew directly on a foot stool her mother had passed down to her. Unbeknownst to her, the air blowing from the unit spread mold which attached to her family heirloom. She expressed feelings of devastation to us and how badly she’d like for it to be fixed.
We were able to completely remediate the mold from this item and get it back to preloss condition for her. She was very satisfied with the outcome and relieved that this piece could continue to live on in the family for the next generation.